E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For everyone information,

This past weekend, I accidentally dent my rear quarter panel on the driver side. I was closing the garage door and forgot to remove the PVC pipe that I used to block the door from closing. The pipe was bent and bounced right at my car creating a big dent about 5" long :bawling:, I immediately thought about this website. I did a seach and found this guy Jeff Wright owner of Hi-Tech Paintless Dent Repair, I met him at his house in Newport Beach. He repaired that big dent and many dings that I had on the car. The car came out perfect and dent-free now :woot:. He is very professional and I am completely satisfied with his work and the price is right. Please don't ask me how much I pay, every car is different. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about having this done in So Cal area.

His cell phone number is 714-812-4466

I am not affiliated with him, just want to inform E46fanatics out there that want to get rid of those dents and dings.

This website is great, saving me once again.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The price he gave me was the best price out there. I got a quote from other company that was twice as much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts