BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how hard is it to paint interior trim? i would like to paint it that aluminum color but dont know if it is possible. anyone know what the color is called or is there a paint code? i have the myrtle wood trim right now. :dunno:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I believe the color for the trim is called titan silver..
Its possible to paint everything if you do some surface preparation...

Bring it to the paint shop, they should be able to do it... even make it nice and shiny..

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got mine painted...

They are in silver met. that turns into Iceblue in special light. Like a hot summerday when the sun shines on them.. real cool!

·
Registered
52 Posts
That was murtle wood you say? Hey that looks good. That's got to be the best job I've seen on trim. Is that silver metallic with clear? I like the emblem to. Nice touch.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello

2001BMW330xi said:
how'd u get that AC Schtizer logo on there, and is yours so shiny cause of a good wax job or a clear paint?
I got the emblem front my roofspoiler. They are very shiny, my painter deed a great job! He clear painted them five times.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanx!!

abelgo1 said:
That was murtle wood you say? Hey that looks good. That's got to be the best job I've seen on trim. Is that silver metallic with clear? I like the emblem to. Nice touch.
Hello! Thanks for that! They are painted in Silver metallic, and it is some ice blue color in different lights! At the summer they also have a gold tone in the other colors. It's just so lovley! :craig:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts