BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen this done a few times, but didnt collect any of the pics to see if i really wanted to do it. i have an 02 coupe and want to paint the front slats next to the fog lights (the 2 slats on both sides).

does anyone have pics?

of those who have done this, is it an easy DIY?

Thanks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have it done.... here is the picture...its really easy to do and i know there is a how to remove the pieces (the center grill, we taped around and painted) We also painted the fin on the rear bumper (a nice touch, which no one else has done!)

Attachments

·
Invalid User
10,911 Posts
do a search on presario. he just painted his slats black not too long ago. i was thinking about doing the same. looks pretty clean on presarios steel grey.

·
HartgE46
800 Posts
timexp99 said:
I have it done.... here is the picture...its really easy to do and i know there is a how to remove the pieces (the center grill, we taped around and painted) We also painted the fin on the rear bumper (a nice touch, which no one else has done!)
I was thinking of doing the same thing... painting the Rear Bumper Trim to match the Titanium Trim of the Front Bumper. Did you paint just the fin or the whole thing? Close up pic?

Oh.. and Presario's ride is Steel Blue.. get it right!:D

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
AMB said:

painting the Rear Bumper Trim to match the Titanium Trim of the Front Bumper.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
HartgE46
800 Posts
:flipoff:

·
Registered
171 Posts
man this **** is hilarious...potpie your a sick bastard

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts