BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here are some pics of mine. As I said already....it seems a little long no??? just wondering if it should be a little shorter? doesn't really bother me too much though, i still love the look of it....(and please excuse the excessive pollen all over my car)

·
Banned
388 Posts
mike516 said:
Here are some pics of mine. As I said already....it seems a little long no??? just wondering if it should be a little shorter? doesn't really bother me too much though, i still love the look of it....(and please excuse the excessive pollen all over my car)

Yes , that looks a bit long .

Oem one seems shorter .

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well if the one that people are getting are longer than the OEM one, then why's the one pictured in the original GB thread fitting nicely? They look different. Is the one in the original thread not of the actual one?

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=319278

Revi represents them to be of the actual one they're selling but the length is noticeably different from the pics mike516 posted.

:dunno: I'm curious to know if these are of the same OEM length. Revi?? :)

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
i might be very interested in this
SK328CI , 2000 328CI, Color Code: 354 (Titanium Silver Metallic)

any other info required? let me know

·
Banned
136 Posts
mike516 said:

Hey Mike,

Did you curve the spoiler to fit the shape of the trunk or you put it straight on? It shouldn't be that like at all. If you have question, please post your email in the thread, we will contact you, thanks.

And guys please note that we will not be accepting any new orders after the 20th of May. If someone wants, they can still leave their names in the thread, and we will contact you when we are ready to accept more orders, thank you.

REVi MotorWerks

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks for the response Revi. Yeah, I definitely curved it to match the shape of the trunk. you can see how its curved in my third pic above.. definitely no way i can get a 1/2inch gap on each side. my email is [email protected]. I appreciate the contact.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Revi-

My trunk lip spoiler is exactly like Mike516's too long on the edges, I also have it curved. Can you check my PM to you? I was Painted Trunk Lip Spoiler - GB3, Buyer #12 can send pic if you wish

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
GB still on?

Revi,
Is the GB still on? I have a 2003 alpine white 4dr 325i. I really do want this product..let me know me please:thumbup:

mihink

·
Registered
38 Posts
Where is Revi?

Interested in product, let us know when available.:thumbup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
GB still on?

Revi,
Now that you are back:thumbup: Is this GB on the lip spolier still on?
I have a 2003 BMW 325i 4 door, Alpine White. Let me know...would like this product.:thumbup:

·
Banned
136 Posts
mihink said:
Revi,
Now that you are back:thumbup: Is this GB on the lip spolier still on?
I have a 2003 BMW 325i 4 door, Alpine White. Let me know...would like this product.:thumbup:

Can someone please create GB#4 for the Painted Lip Spoilers. Once the list gets to 10, we will start collecting the money, thanks.

REVi MotorWerks

101 - 120 of 122 Posts