BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
MixFlame said:
just installed mine, some pictures for whoever wants to see them. clears are coming soon.
Glad you have received it and thanks for posting the clear photos, they look good :thumbsup:

jeremysmith1967 said:
hey revi, im not to rush or anything but i was just wondering what the status of my spoiler was. thanks
Yours is in painting process, it should be ready to go in 4~5 days, thank you for your patience.

sanyomats said:
Revi,
u rock! great lip, amazing price! thanks guys!!
greydart said:
Thanks to Kevin and Revi Motorworks. The spoiler showed on time and looks great. Super simple to install. Perfect fit. Couldn't have been better :eek:mg:
Thank you for all the people who have joined this GB and we appreciate all of your business very much.:bow:

REVi MotorWerks

·
Registered
212 Posts
REVI MotorWerks said:
The 3 colors that will need 1~2 weeks to finish, that is Imola Red, Phoenix Yellow and Hellrot Red (we won't start those 3 colors until you made the payment)...
PM received & Paypal sent.

Let's go fellow HellRot'ers - send those payments in quick so they can get started. :excited:

Thanks,
REVI

·
Registered
230 Posts
Any suggestions on how to give itrader feedback? I keep getting an invalid url.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Alright I need two spoilers shipped to USA NOT CANADA
Buyer #34

1)M3 LIP GB#3. 02'topaz, 2002 BMW E46 2DR 325ci, Topaz blue

2)M3 LIP GB#3. 02'topaz, 2002 BMW E46 4DR 325i, Titanium silver

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
M3 LIP GB#3. mihink, 2003 e46 4DR 325i, alpine white

·
Registered
21 Posts
i just got mine, and the paint looks great and everything. im just wondering, it seems a little long....the spoiler seems to extend past the left and right sides of my trunk lip when i test fit it??? my car is a 2003 330i, jet black. is the coupe spoiler a little longer by chance? hope i didn't get one for a coupe. thx for the help.

·
Registered
212 Posts
mike516 said:
i just got mine, and the paint looks great and everything. im just wondering, it seems a little long....the spoiler seems to extend past the left and right sides of my trunk lip when i test fit it??? my car is a 2003 330i, jet black. is the coupe spoiler a little longer by chance? hope i didn't get one for a coupe. thx for the help.
I noticed the pics on the previous page of a 330i also seemed a bit long. If it is only by that amount it seems OK. I am not sure the difference between a coupe and sedan on the length.

·
Registered
212 Posts
jeremysmith1967 said:
just got mine revi and it looks great. ill take some pics when i put it on. thank you.
Got my Hellrot lip too.
Looks great - very good craftsmanship.
I took some pictures that I'll post later tonight.

·
Registered
212 Posts
You haven't put yours on yet?:yikes:
I put mine on in the Post Office parking lot :pimpin: - seriously.
Here are some photos....

Jeremy, are you changing out your amber for clear? Last week I received some OEM clears off ebay that dramatically changed the look. I think with Hellrot it is an especially worthwhile purchase as it brings out a deeper red tone without the oranginess of the amber lights/reflectors. What else do you have planned for your car?

Back on topic....

I definitely recommed the lip spoiler being offered in this group buy. It's subtle, but changes your BMW in a surprising way.
(I also got painted bumper reflectors from REVI that are also great - no pictures, but you know what they look like...) And, only ten day turnaround on custom work :)

REVI, thanks for doing rare colors. I'll check out your other products so you can maybe make more use of that hellrot paint. :)

Attachments

81 - 100 of 122 Posts