E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm looking for someone that does paint correction in Jacksonville florida, or the northeast florida region into south east georgia. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't have to be a professional, but if your car looks like crap ill find someone else lol. *If you're not a "professional," I expect you to have some experience in the field, not taking a test run on my bmw.

·
Registered
226 Posts
What do you mean by paint correction? If your looking for a painter, call Scott at Carroll Autowerks, he has a guy that painted his touring and it looks great. Pretty good price also if I remember correctly, Scott's number is 904-683-0952.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Oh, OK. There is a guy that comes to our Wednesday meet with a Black E36 in immaculate condition (not a swirl mark to be found) and I know he does all of that stuff himself. Maybe he would be willing to do it for someone else or he probably knows somebody? I'll ask him this Wednesday.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Oh, OK. There is a guy that comes to our Wednesday meet with a Black E36 in immaculate condition (not a swirl mark to be found) and I know he does all of that stuff himself. Maybe he would be willing to do it for someone else or he probably knows somebody? I'll ask him this Wednesday.
Hey man if you dont mind letting me know either when you ask him it'd be great...the jet black is a b!tch to keep clean.

·
Registered
27 Posts
What do you mean by paint correction? If your looking for a painter, call Scott at Carroll Autowerks, he has a guy that painted his touring and it looks great. Pretty good price also if I remember correctly, Scott's number is 904-683-0952.
i believe his name is Sean. i have his number if anyone needs it. and yeah he does an amazing job at a great price.

-Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts