BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out what I got at a local car show. Has anyone ever tried this. It's suppose to work in conjunction with touch up paint. I will try it this week and post results. It's the first time that I ever saw this stuff anywhere.

Attachments

·
Town Clown
15,001 Posts
Heard of it

but never used it. Definitely keep us posted on how it turns out. I've got a nice chip in my bumper that's bugging the hell out of me.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried the stuff last night.

1 - my camera can't take very good close up shots of the chip
2 - I think I messed it up. Instead of rubbing the blob with the flat portion I used the edge of the card.

Anyhow I will try again, now that I have the correct procedure. I will try to take some better shots with a friends camera. It will probably take better pics with his digicam. I will try again tonite. I'll let you guys know by Friday.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Isn't that exactly what langka does? I purchased langka a few years ago, it didn't work. Did Mother's copy langka's idea. I think this is really just paint thinner in a bottle.

·
Registered
185 Posts
cgrizzly888 said:
Isn't that exactly what langka does? I purchased langka a few years ago, it didn't work. Did Mother's copy langka's idea. I think this is really just paint thinner in a bottle.
Yeah, Langka didn't work too well for me too. I practiced a few times and it still didn't come out as well as I thought it would.

·
Registered
29 Posts
als00328ci said:
Check out what I got at a local car show. Has anyone ever tried this. It's suppose to work in conjunction with touch up paint. I will try it this week and post results. It's the first time that I ever saw this stuff anywhere.
I noticed that it said "quickly smooths BUMPs and BLOBs left by touch up paint" on the bottle. I used the autopen last week and I got a tiny bumps and blobs left over :cry: . Can this product smooth it out..... :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts