BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gotta say it. If you are going to order parts, order from Pacific BMW. I just ordered my LED's and Pacific charged 170/side for the lenses. My local dealership wanted 293/side:lmao: :flipoff: :banghead: . Bastards, not only was Pacific waaaay cheaper they were very nice on the phone and even got my email address so they could send me a tracking number. Just gotta give props!!!!

_Matt

BTW - I am not affiliated with any BMW dealership in anyway:)

·
Help me Help you!
957 Posts
///M3Matt said:
Just gotta say it. If you are going to order parts, order from Pacific BMW. I just ordered my LED's and Pacific charged 170/side for the lenses. My local dealership wanted 293/side:lmao: :flipoff: :banghead: . Bastards, not only was Pacific waaaay cheaper they were very nice on the phone and even got my email address so they could send me a tracking number. Just gotta give props!!!!

_Matt

BTW - I am not affiliated with any BMW dealership in anyway:)
Werd i order all my stuff from pacific.
everytime i call circle i either get a voicemail or
the ppl would be very unfriendly and not very helpful at all
(at least in my experience)....they dont even want to look up stuff for you.
Only complaint with pacific is that they are located in the west coast and shipping becomes expensive.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
47,771 Posts
I've had that experience with Circle too when I tried to order my clubsport splitters they were clueless on what it was even when I mentioned it was for the oem M-tech bumper and they said it was an aftermarket part. Not even trying to find the p/n's for me...
I called Pacific and they were very friendly and eventually found the p/n's and I made my order :thumbup:

·
Obey my dog
2,616 Posts
Pacific rules :thumbup: I love ordering from them because my parts come the next day since i'm so close... i just wish i didn't have to pay sales tax :banghead:

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,542 Posts
I agree, Louie is the guy to ask for over there. He always give great customer service :thumbup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree fellas......Pacific is the best...service, parts and advise...very friendly and a willingness to help out.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i give pacific 2 thumbs up!
i was calling around looking for the aux input adapter for my car.
i called circle first.
but a) they couldn't find the part for my car, and b) they told me half their comp sys was down...
then they told me to call back the next day.

then i called pacific.
edward helped me - he took my request down, hung up, found the part, number, cost, then called me back!!!
what great service!
gabriel ended up taking my order (a few days later, when i was ready to order), and he was very nice too.
i have been very pleased by their excellent customer service - in the over-the-phone-orders department!!

oh yeah, and pacific quoted me cheaper prices than circle (i gave circle a PN...)

get your stuff from pacific bmw!

·
No more E46 :(
2,656 Posts
becki said:
gabriel ended up taking my order (a few days later, when i was ready to order), and he was very nice too....
I have only talked to Gabriel and I always ask for him everytime I call. Great price and great service. I ordered the wrong clips one time and I called them back. They sent me the right ones without charging me any shipping. I will definitely get all my OEM parts from them!:thumbup:

·
Conceited Prick
2,135 Posts
Louie is titz. Got all my stuff from him.

·
Registered
395 Posts
definitely! they are very friendly and very fast on shipping. one down side is... if you live in CA you have to pay sales tax thooo..

·
Banned
2,576 Posts
pacific is friendly because they are from CALIFORNIA.

Cirlce sucks because they are from NJ. In NJ/NY, people think they are doing you a favor even though you are not asking them anything above their job discription.

People in California are generally friendly.

·
Banned
2,576 Posts
BTW.....I e-mailed Circle BMW regarding price quotes and they didn't reply until 1.5 weeks later. I had to e-mail them twice!

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
do cutter and pacific only have parts, meaning that they dont do service for our cars?

·
call me kev :D
6,308 Posts
egyptnads said:
do cutter and pacific only have parts, meaning that they dont do service for our cars?
of course not... they are all certified bmw dealers, you can go there for services, they are just smarter when it comes to business.. targeting online/phone orders people

word of warning tho.. we can vouch for their services and such, but i went to pacific.. and that dealer is in the GHETTO! i would probably never leave my car there :eeps: :eeps:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts