BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fanatics, please help me out with this one. My Projectors have started flickering with the recent cold weather here in Boston. My P46s only flicker when its Cold. When I installed my P46s a year and a half ago in June they didn't flicker at all. Then at the beginning of last winter they started flickering. I believe this flickering lead to the the bulbs burning out, so I replaced the bulbs during this last spring/summer and voila no flickering Once again winter is upon us and once again the P46s are flicking. I know its not the bulbs, its the cold weather. Any suggestions Fanatics what should I do to fix this problem. I am tired of having my P46s being a summer time mod.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Fanatics, please help me out with this one. My Projectors have started flickering with the recent cold weather here in Boston. My P46s only flicker when its Cold. When I installed my P46s a year and a half ago in June they didn't flicker at all. Then at the beginning of last winter they started flickering. I believe this flickering lead to the the bulbs burning out, so I replaced the bulbs during this last spring/summer and voila no flickering Once again winter is upon us and once again the P46s are flicking. I know its not the bulbs, its the cold weather. Any suggestions Fanatics what should I do to fix this problem. I am tired of having my P46s being a summer time mod.
You are not alone

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=519896

Pretty great for something advertised Plug and Play huh? :tsk:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
once again it has been warm in boston the last 2 days my p46s didnt flicker.... I keep hearing that it must be the wiring in my car that causes it... but clearly its the weather

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im tired of this too..... I contacted a sponsor but they refuse to believe me that it is weather related.... why would I be making it up????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts