BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 325Cic I just bought from my dad and wanted to upgrade the lights. It has pretty much every option (sport, premium, cold weather, etc., just ordered the BSW Stage 1), but for some reason he didn't get the OEM xenons so that is going to be my first lighting upgrade. I want to keep it stock looking, but the BMW dealer told me OEM xenons would run me into the thousands. I have browsed this forum and it seems the Projector46's are likely my best bet.

Does anyone have the P46's 6000k with Orion V2 4300k? I feel like this may have a closer to stock look versus the P46 6000k with the Orion V2 6000k?

Any advice/pics are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help and its pretty cool that there are places like this website to talk to those with similar questions.

Best Regards.

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
I have a 2001 325Cic I just bought from my dad and wanted to upgrade the lights. It has pretty much every option (sport, premium, cold weather, etc., just ordered the BSW Stage 1), but for some reason he didn't get the OEM xenons so that is going to be my first lighting upgrade. I want to keep it stock looking, but the BMW dealer told me OEM xenons would run me into the thousands. I have browsed this forum and it seems the Projector46's are likely my best bet.

Does anyone have the P46's 6000k with Orion V2 4300k? I feel like this may have a closer to stock look versus the P46 6000k with the Orion V2 6000k?

Any advice/pics are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help and its pretty cool that there are places like this website to talk to those with similar questions.

Best Regards.
Here's what the Orion V2 4300K look like and 6000K.
4300K:

6000K:

99% of people like the 6K better.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I am buying them from umnitza this week. I will keep everyone updated on the look

·
Registered
10 Posts
I want To get one of these(Umnitza orion V2) but not sure which one. On umnitza.com there are choices of 6X, 8X, 8.5x and 9X.. I have a 99 328i... Thanks

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Just so you know... You can get OE xenons for about $400 or less used. I got mine for $200 and lm happy i went OE

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Bimmer App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts