BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHEN WHEN WHEN!!!! I've finally decided to pull the trigger on the P46 but somehow convinced myself to wait for the 60 LED AE to be available. OH THE PAIN! Any ballpark dates on when the P46 + 60 LED packages will start to be available??

Thanks guys!

·
european auto source
12,581 Posts
WHEN WHEN WHEN!!!! I've finally decided to pull the trigger on the P46 but somehow convinced myself to wait for the 60 LED AE to be available. OH THE PAIN! Any ballpark dates on when the P46 + 60 LED packages will start to be available??

Thanks guys!
This week through us. :)

·
Site Sponsor
18,508 Posts

Thanks guys!
You will want to wait to get it from people that do more Projector46s than anyone - us:)

1) Comparison photos

We will be releasing comparisons between all 3 products - Predator Chromium, Orion Version 1 and Orion Version 2. Orion Version 2 is the brightest of them all so far, that's why it's more expensive.

2) Value
If you are in the market for angel eyes, don't buy anything unless you feel comfortable and by all means. Just a reminder, ours is priced over $60 less than the highest marketed product out there.

3) Release date and MORE photos
Our product is completed and has been put onto 3 cars already, sadly, only 2 cars were photographed. here's one that was not yet released the Projector46 version:

We have already released our product, yes, shipping is slowed thanks to customs, but it is already out. Real, production units on the market.

4) Proven Innovation
For 5+ years, we've led innovation on angel eyes and continued to support these products and improve upon existing technology of the day. Predator Orion V2 continues our innovation standard. And, yes, our product does do the talking:

FULL SIZE CLICK BELOW
http://www.umnitza.com/albums/E46Orion/e46m3orionii.jpg

145 Posts
Khoalty will also be shipping starting on the week of the 21st. His system will have more than the 60 LEDs advertised by other vendors. The more LEDs, the tighter the light sources will be and the less Pearl Necklace effect you will get.

I think its worth waiting to see what all the vendors have to offer.

Jim

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys - thanks for the update!

Just so I'm on the same page with everyone - I'm taking about the Projector46 housing WITH the 60 AE LED preinstalled ....right??

Cause I know a lot of people are waiting for just the 60 LED AE - which will be UPGRADING - I need the whole thing!!

I h8 being impatient......... :banghead:

·
Site Sponsor
18,508 Posts
If you want the brightest version of LED, you should wait for comparisons, I'm confident ours will be the best color and brightness level, but I would definitely wait to see more photos, though as you can see, we're also the first to market to showcase them.

Also, I wouldn't get caught up on LED numbering, more than 50, more than 80, as long as the spacing is correct and they are brighter, the output will remove any affect of the R8 look, which many prefer. Just refer to the photo above.

·
european auto source
12,581 Posts
Guys - thanks for the update!

Just so I'm on the same page with everyone - I'm taking about the Projector46 housing WITH the 60 AE LED preinstalled ....right??

Cause I know a lot of people are waiting for just the 60 LED AE - which will be UPGRADING - I need the whole thing!!

I h8 being impatient......... :banghead:
aurora will be available preinstalled in the Projector housings like other kits.

Pictures coming shortly.

145 Posts
The more LEDs that are included, the tighter the spacing can be and this is what diminishes the pearl necklace effect. You can't get the same effect with fewer LEDs.

I think its pretty likely that Khoalty will have the best pricing available. At the very least I am confident that Khoalty's offering will reset all other vendor's pricing to try to stay competitive. Khoalty will be able to offer his product pre-installed into DEPO Projector46 as well.

Be sure to look at the overall cost of the product from all vendors. Vendors will try to play games with one price or another. Since you want a package, get the package pricing.

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts