E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i had this in my other thread but noon saw it.... if someone can please pshop these two pictures... if you can make the car ti silver or as close as you can to it i would love it... i want to see the lines of this kit in my car color... id really appreciate it thanks....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks but i know theres a way to actually change the colro of the car realistically to ti silver or close to that....

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, def gets me a better idea... is it possible to lighten it up to get closer to a ti silver? thanks again

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Straz 330Ci said:
Get Mtech bro I am telling you
yea bro i like mtech but its a huge hassle, im gonna have to get an add on for the front for sure... it wil have to be something with cf... i dont want to mess with all that... mtechs areound here is very common so id have to do the lip like the arquay or something.... every facelfit i see has mtech now it sucks...

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the pshop, i think im def gonna get this kit, do you guys know wat sides would match with the front and rear? i dont liek acs sides too much $ for nothing

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:bump: an anyone take another stab at the pshop, i knwo theres pshopers here who know how to make the color very similar and real like ti silver...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
pimpn04coupe said:
:bump: an anyone take another stab at the pshop, i knwo theres pshopers here who know how to make the color very similar and real like ti silver...
heres another 10 second crap job

Attachments

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NICO!!! yes that is freakin perfect what i was looking for!!! can you do the same with the blue coupe? THANKS SO MUCH!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
pimpn04coupe said:
NICO!!! yes that is freakin perfect what i was looking for!!! can you do the same with the blue coupe? THANKS SO MUCH!
lol it wasn't that good. heres the blue one, sorry for the sloppy job but I don't have much time

-Nico

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts