BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everybody!

I've got all the parts I need to finally finish my build minus a lip for the front - front bar (m3 rep thanks to free), rear bar (mtech 2 still on its way thanks to Jason) and a CSL Boot .

I called up Berlina Bodyworks which is a pretty reputable body shop and got quoted $1100 over the phone for painting and fitting for the lot which seems pretty reasonable to me.

Any recommendations of any other shops before I go through with it? I'm giving myself two weeks to find something else if not I'll just go with them

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
LOL @ Build... :lmao:

i recommend u put it all on!!! will look gooood!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL @ Build... :lmao:

i recommend u put it all on!!! will look gooood!!
HAHA don't diss! I'm used to saying builds :p Stoopid rotary...

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
HAHA don't diss! I'm used to saying builds :p Stoopid rotary...
hahaha thats why im laughing.. u of all people should know wacking a front bar on a car does not constitute a "Build Thread"... :lmao:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha thats why im laughing.. u of all people should know wacking a front bar on a car does not constitute a "Build Thread"... :lmao:
Lol it's a referral thread! :facepalm:

There's a lack of a better word :cry:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
hey bro i took my car to berlina bodyworks to fix it up... this involved fixing a scratch on the front bar (about 15cm x 5cm) scratch on the sideskirt (similar size) and ding/crack on the back bumper... it took them over a month to fix it... i had the sh1ts bad! the day i went to pick it up, the back bumper and the side skirt was 100% perfect, and the "MISSED" the front bar. i couldnt imagine how long you would have to wait to get the front bar rear bar and boot painted and fitted lol.... and hopefully they dont miss anything!!!!!!! goodluck!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks stevie, will keep that in mind when I'm looking.

SUBSCRIBED!! Can't wait for this build!!!! I don't think the CSL rep look has never been done before!
LOOL - Check your voicemail Raj, there might be someone calling to buy your car you sell out. :p

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
hahaha, I don't have voicemail :(

Tbh, I am looking forward to seeing your car get all kitted up. E46 FO LYF. Only got 2 at home lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
looking forward to seeing the end product!

happy youre liking the bar buddy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts