BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, i'd thought i'd narrowed my choices for new rims down to BBS RC's or CH's but then i came across this pic:

how would they look on a black 330i?

ehich would you pick out of the three; CH, RC, or the OZ's

Attachments

·
BMW Land Barge
1,378 Posts
I picked the superleggeras for strength and weight reasons.

Here's a REALLY BAD pic of them on my car. I'll take some better ones when I remount them. Unfortunately, we're getting intermittent snow and salt, so...

·
hammer talks like this
4,293 Posts
arent the OZ wheels the lightest out of those three wheels? what size you going with? CH's look good in both 18 and 19...

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm pretty sure i want 18's

·
Registered
207 Posts
I really like RCs but dark rims look good on dark cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do the OZ's look smaller than CH?

For some reason the OZ's seem smaller than CH. I am debating between these two wheels myself. OZ is cheaper and lighter but Ch just seem to look bigger.

Kidsdoc did you get them yet?

Anybody else have suggestions on which one looks better. I have a non-sport suspension on my 323.

Below is a 19" ch on the same color e36

Attachments

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ondamono, i probably won't be getting wheels for some time (probably early spring) but i'm strongly leaning towards the 18" RC's (thanks to [email protected] & the pics posted by hamann99:thumbup: )

i think the OZ's posted look smaller b/c they are smaller (the ones posted are 17") if u check out tirerack.com's website they've got a couple of pics of e46s w/ OZ's

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
the superlegara 1 piece is only available in 18s for e36/e46 I believe.
They are very light, I believe lighter than either RC or CH.
But all 3 are great looking wheels (I lean towards RC personally), and all are great quality wheels...nothing to lose :thumbup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
What would be better, 18" OZ or 17" CH or 17" RC

I am considering price and weight. I like OZ's because of the weight and price but i like the way CH's look a bit better than OZ. Unfortunately CH are heavier and more expensive. Thats why i thought of going one since down on the CH or RC. And imo the color of pattern of CH/RC seem to make the wheel look bigger.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Actually...

I think thats a hard decision...both are awesome wheels...maybe the Superleggeras???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts