E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who the owner is of this particular M3? Someone told me that the owner is a regular on this board, however I don't know who. Any help would be great, Thanks! :thumbup: :D

Attachments

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Front of the car would be nice. From what I can see

Carbon Black
Cinnamon or Red Interior
BBS LM wheels
LOOKS LIKE Brembo package up front
and painted rotors in the back but I am not sure...

AdamR

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I think so too...

That looks like his car before...it has gone through alot of changes...here's how it looks like if he hasn't sold it yet and if it is really his car...

·
Registered
501 Posts
That's Patrick's car - SocalSMG (new username). He doesn't post here often. He's a busy man I know.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Ok, his other username was SocalSMG on the other forum, it's gt3 here. I've met him on a local meet and his name is Patrick...

·
Registered
369 Posts
hey ur name and ride is m5, can u post a pic of ur ride?

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,886 Posts
yeah, i saw that thread with the link to the person selling that car for $28k. i knew i had seen that car before too but i couldn't remember where. i think its a scam and the person stole the pics but who knows. it just seems too low. i actually sent the person an e-mail inquiring about it to see how legit it really is...

dalton

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
yeah, i called the number and got a fax. sheit, if this is for real, i'll be on the next plane w/ a certified check in my pocket :D

·
Registered
644 Posts
28K?? ill ****ing buy it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts