BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
nice pick up... gorgeous car!!

reading those posts gave me new respect for s2000 owners, had nothin against them before, but now i like em!! haha

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol

lol, thats funny. Actually they are pretty good guys and are honest about what they think. You don't HAVE to own an s2k to cruise the board. thanks for the compliments guys;) Brandon

·
Poor M3 Owner
739 Posts
Re: lol

Bjechols said:
lol, thats funny. Actually they are pretty good guys and are honest about what they think. You don't HAVE to own an s2k to cruise the board. thanks for the compliments guys;) Brandon
Nice i had a s2k b4 mine M3 too.
btw nice M3 !:thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Nice trade off, as you said in one of those posts, you were going to get teh SSR GT1s, I say you should get teh Gt3s, the 3 piece looks much better IMO. Congrats again :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've been bouncing in and out of this board as I'm still uncertain on keeping my S or getting the M. Every day I change my mind.

Great choice and magnificent color.

Zam

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, funny you should say that. I just ordered SSR GT3s and they should be here Wed. Im really excited, I'll have to take some more pics when I get them in. thanks, Brandon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts