E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took my car to a park behind my house on a sunday morning ... Am using a reasonably cheap samsung digital camera

Update~Went to the countryside last weekend

Interior

Engine bay

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
kereta awak cantik :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
nice!! i had those wheels on my e46 330...what a b1tch to clean!

lose the m badge in the grill and trunk :eeps:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
kereta awak cantik :thumbsup:
Terima kasih bro :thumbsup: but your car is giving me the wet dreams :drool::drool::bow:

:D

Looks good :D
Thanks very much ... and your sig :excited::excited::excited: very very sexy :thumbsup:

Things like these that will never make you let go of your car.
Definitely true ... E46 is a timeless design that will look good even the next 20 years ... thank god that i chose the e46 instead of the e90 :thumbsup:

nice!! i had those wheels on my e46 330...what a b1tch to clean!

lose the m badge in the grill and trunk :eeps:
LOL true d style 72 is a PITA when it comes to cleaning it ... one way is i wax d wheel once a week with cheap n cheerful wax like soft99... that way d brake dust comes off much easier :thumbsup:

Well the m badge on the grill maybe ... but for now it stays cos it's tacky and i love it lol :str8pimpi::pimpin:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I LOVE your front end! The Hartge splitter looks amazing!

Question: could someone, aka ME, put on Clubsport Splitters, and then put on the Hartge lip below that? To give it extra-pothole-tearing-off-goodness?

·
Hawaii 3.0
5,165 Posts
you kids stay off my lawn!

jk nice ride

·
Registered
550 Posts
:drool: clean car man..fxxx wut the others say about the m badge, if u like it cuz it adds alittle spice to the car then keep it, if u like where its put then keep it, or if u just like it in general then keep it..its ur car. it doesnt ruin it imo...as long as it isnt an m3 badge:hi:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
looking good, but ///M badge ftl
Thanks ... but i will keep d ///M badge for a bit more while (wife think it's purty lol)

I LOVE your front end! The Hartge splitter looks amazing!

Question: could someone, aka ME, put on Clubsport Splitters, and then put on the Hartge lip below that? To give it extra-pothole-tearing-off-goodness?
Thanks :D ... It's a Hamman lip tho :D you could actually install d clubsport splitters then bridge it ... should look awesome

you kids stay off my lawn!

jk nice ride
Thanks mate :D

your car looks great:)

clean ride.....

car looks nice but the ///M badges ruin it.
lose them and it'll look much better.
I will lose the badge but for now i still love it :excited:

love the water pic.

:drool: clean car man..fxxx wut the others say about the m badge, if u like it cuz it adds alittle spice to the car then keep it, if u like where its put then keep it, or if u just like it in general then keep it..its ur car. it doesnt ruin it imo...as long as it isnt an m3 badge:hi:
Thanks for the encouragement :thumbsup: :bow:

Your pics make me miss my old wheels :(

Sick ride bro :thumbsup:
Thanks bro ... but i'll bet you didn't miss cleaning them lol it's a PITA to clean them

:)

Looking good.
Thanks mate :D

P/s: I'll post a few pic of the interior soon ...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts