BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I knew that my rear shocks were bad. They were leaky and basically stiff as board but tonight a lady who couldn't wait to eat a Whataburger hamburger cut across 3 lanes of traffic to make an emergency fatty maneuver and cut me off. I had to cut the wheel and put the car sideways. I heard a loud pop just before the two cars behind me collided but narrowly missed me.

The fatty with the burger fixation realized what carnage she'd cause and I saw her high-tail it out of Dodge. Thinking everything may be ok I proceeded to the daycare to pick up my daughters. the car was making an awful sound so I pulled over.
This is what I found:

S4IT!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Wow! Carnage. Glad your alright.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hopefully fatass suffered a heart attack from the excitement it caused. Glad to see your alright and that you didn't get hit!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
woooow! dammm.... u lucky the car did not lose control... =D and even better u did not get hit...

"shocks snap off" O_O

TIME 4 SUM NEW ONES! GOOD LUCK.... $800 cost..... =o

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I have some Bilstein's in the mail, should be here by Tuesday. I'm putting them in with a buddy (he works for beer and dinner). I also have some fresh springs to throw in while we're at it. :clap:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

New rear shocks in place. This car feels so much better, I can't wait to get the fronts done! The rear interior dismantle was such a b1tch!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts