E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GUYS.... What to do? I had a very unfortunate fender bender scratcher....
My door and my rear fender are scratched pretty seriously. I don't think there is any dents.. but i can't clean the scratches good enough right now to make sure.... but even if there are any... they are very minimal...
Mostly its the scratches!!!!
What should I do... in the worst case I think the fender and the door will need to be repainted...
are there any good alternatives??
Also do you think I should go to the dealer or to a body shop...
are there any bmw authorized body shops? How much do you think it will cost?
My color is topaz blue(dark blue).... Do you think it is hard to match that color in a body shop?
Please help!
Thanks

·
Registered
345 Posts
gorbunok said:
GUYS.... What to do? I had a very unfortunate fender bender scratcher....
My door and my rear fender are scratched pretty seriously. I don't think there is any dents.. but i can't clean the scratches good enough right now to make sure.... but even if there are any... they are very minimal...
Mostly its the scratches!!!!
What should I do... in the worst case I think the fender and the door will need to be repainted...
are there any good alternatives??
Also do you think I should go to the dealer or to a body shop...
are there any bmw authorized body shops? How much do you think it will cost?
My color is topaz blue(dark blue).... Do you think it is hard to match that color in a body shop?
Please help!
Thanks
go to a bodyshop. ull save alot of money. but go to a bodyshop that specializes in bmw/benz:thumbup:

·
Beware of pwner
1,714 Posts
You could try taking it to a car detailer, and see if they can buff the scratches out.

I don't know how deep your scratches are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts