BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tonight I spotted the new Gallardo a few blocks from my house. All I can say is "WOW"!!:wow: In person it looks soooo much better than in pic's. Very very small .. and I mean smaller than the M3. Here's some photos I shot :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
376 Posts
In front of the Capital Grille on Broad Street, eh? I work a couple blocks from there.

It does look cool in those pics, especially the last one. I'm sure it helped that it was black. :thumbup:

·
Registered
637 Posts
that car looks pimp, i want

TRIVIA, who owns Lamborgini now?

hint: look at the wheels and think of similar rims

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ci FLY said:
i dont like the back too much
I felt the same way too. But in person, you dont even think about it.
Some day I'll have this car:thumbup:

I forgot to add that the inside seats were 2 toned yellow ... looked pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
VW, easy. I am doing a researching paper on VW, since their sales are falling off, and they're doing some company restructuring by cutting out 4000 jobs in Brazil. Talk about desprate times calls for desprate measures...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Every now and then I'll see Kerbecks cars parked downtown. Murceilago, AM Vanquish, Bentley Arnage, RR Phantom and now the Gallardo. He must of just gotten it that day. No plates or any type of info was on the car ... just the price tag of $160k+

·
Registered
48 Posts
Woah, alot of philly area people. In other news, my dad is getting the new S4 next saturday I think. I'll still be able to take him tho...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts