BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I went to the dealership were the Gallardo was. Its not for sale ... its there for the soon to be customers to drive it. $15K deposit will get you in. Final price is $165,999 and wont be available till spring.

wow!! .. look at the huge trunk space :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
:yikes: that thing is so little.

I'd take it though

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
do they need 15k cash or does a credit card suffice?

Kerbeck dealership is only a short dive away...they never use to have exotics available for a test drive...hmmm

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,222 Posts
Actually I don't like the Gallardo being so Audi and German. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Audi ruined Lambo, I just feel like Lambo has lost some of its characters. Namely wildness, the Gallardo is too civilized

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John from jersey said:
do they need 15k cash or does a credit card suffice?

Kerbeck dealership is only a short dive away...they never use to have exotics available for a test drive...hmmm
I think for the people who are buying it plus the $15k deposit on the car, gets to test drive it. Thats the impression I got from the sales guy. I could be wrong though :dunno:

·
Registered
670 Posts
looks kinda cramped. how tall is that guy (or is that you?) sitting in it? i'm 6'1", if, on the offchance i manage to steal one will i fit?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JByron said:
looks kinda cramped. how tall is that guy (or is that you?) sitting in it? i'm 6'1", if, on the offchance i manage to steal one will i fit?
Actually the seat was alot foward when I sat in the Gallardo. Some lady was driving it before. Anyways, I'm around 5'11" or 6'. It's not bad inside. A few guys from the 76'ers were fine in it too.. according to the sales person.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
playinJ30 said:
and I'd take it over the 360 any day
I would too. Just seeing that car driving by was insane lookin .. and the sound is awesome :thumbup:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
He and his said:
I still prefer the big bruthaaa:pimpin:
I prefer the big brother too, but this one is alot cheaper and seems more reliable. Who knows :dunno: Maybe one day I'll have one. I would rather have the Stage 5 Autothority 911tt.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
X5GEE333 said:

I prefer the big brother too, but this one is alot cheaper and seems more reliable. Who knows :dunno: Maybe one day I'll have one.
:lmao:

the only baby bro car out there that i like is the one is my sig :pimpin: :pimpin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts