BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday night my wifey and I headed up to Orlando to pick up the car from PSI.
I got AA tune and Fabspeed headers installed on the M.

Once again great work and great customer service received from the guy at PSI in Winter Park :thumbsup2:
The car is LOUD and feels so much smoother and faster, I LOVE IT:rulaiz:

So we decided to stay up there for the weekend and do the Wine and Food festival at Epcot :drink:

Saturday morning we also decided to drive to Sanford for the Cars and Coffee. I have always wanted to go but this was my first time. The weather was perfect, the people were very nice, the coffee was delicious, and the cars were :drool:

As usual, I forgot the camera at the hotel :shifty: but managed to take at least a few pictures with the Iphone.

If you live in the Orlando area and never went to this event(every last Saturday of the month), you are really missing something.

When you love cars, there is not a better way to start a great weekend :)

Now time for the very few pictures :( I managed to take.
(Sorry for the poor quality and finger in the frame:rofl3:)

I am very far from being a great photographer :facepalm: but this thread is more to share my experience and advise anyone who has never attended this event and live in the area to try to go next time.
It was truly a great experience, a great spot, great people and amazing cars!
Next time I try not to forget the camera:shifty:

Oh I also have to add that my pictures do not reflect the number of cars that were there. I only took pictures of the front part of the event, there was also a lot of cars in the back, everything from muscle cars, Japanese, Bimmers, etc...;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pics. Where did u pick up the Fabspeed headers?
PSI...I got the AA software from them when they did their BBQ a couple weeks ago. I told John I was thinking about doing headers next and leaning towards fabspeed, and they happened to have a new one on the shelf :) so since he offered me a great deal I could not resist!

Very happy with the new setup so far. I just need to get used to the rasp :).
I will try to post a vid sometimes soon.

·
Regional Sponsor
97 Posts
Nice pics. Where did u pick up the Fabspeed headers?
We'd be happy to help you on choosing a set of headers, as well as with installation. The Fabspeeds are a GREAT choice! Excellent fitment and sound.

Glad you're enjoying them, Chris!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts