BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get an original window sticker or at least a list of equipment my car came with ?

·
NWS
1,708 Posts
call dealer.
Give VIN#.
Aquire details of your car.
end thread.

·
NWS
1,708 Posts
^+1 for configuration and Service history. But It sounds like the OP wants a duplicate/replacement window sticker.

Has anyone ever been able to obtain a duplicate Monroney Sticker for their E46?
I bet the dealer could make one. Or at least something close.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
In terms of an original window sticker - probably not.

You could call the dealer w/ the VIN like other people have noted, but this is getting harder to do in terms of getting information. Years ago they'd give out information pretty freely, but they've really tightened down on this recently. On my recent purchase, I had to call around to several dealers before finally getting any information.

I was given the same info from several dealership employees from different dealers - BMW apparently sent a memo around to employees not to give out vehicle information anymore. I might have to believe that considering how many calls I had to make to get somebody to finally help.

·
Registered
21,720 Posts
not sure a dealer can reproduce actual window sticker - but can def give list of content

·
Registered
823 Posts
this is the email i got back, plus the pdf

Sehr geehrter Herr B.,

vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail vom 11.09.2010.

Wunschgemäß senden wir Ihnen die Ausstattungsliste Ihrer BMW 325i Limousine ab Werk als PDF zu.

Falls Sie darüber hinaus noch Fragen rund um BMW und die Freude am Fahren haben, sind wir gern persönlich für Sie da. Unter der Servicenummer 0180 2 324252* beraten wir Sie gerne 7 Tage die Woche zwischen 8.00 und 22.00 Uhr.

Sie erreichen uns außerdem per Fax unter der Nummer 0180 2 123484* und auch per E-Mail unter [email protected].

Es freut uns sehr, wenn wir Ihr Anliegen zu Ihrer Zufriedenheit bearbeiten konnten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
BMW Kundenbetreuung

Telefon: 0180 2 324252*
Fax: 0180 2 123484*
E-Mail: [email protected]
Url: www.bmw.de

*0,06 EUR pro Anruf/Fax aus dem deutschen Festnetz, höchstens 0,42 EUR pro Minute
aus deutschen Mobilfunknetzen
Mo. - So. von 8:00 - 22:00 Uhr

-------------------------------------------------------
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Vorstand: Norbert Reithofer, Vorsitzender,
Frank-Peter Arndt, Herbert Diess, Klaus Draeger,
Friedrich Eichiner, Harald Krüger, Ian Robertson
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Joachim Milberg
Sitz und Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 42243

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
this is the email i got back, plus the pdf

Sehr geehrter Herr B.,

vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail vom 11.09.2010.

Wunschgemäß senden wir Ihnen die Ausstattungsliste Ihrer BMW 325i Limousine ab Werk als PDF zu.

Falls Sie darüber hinaus noch Fragen rund um BMW und die Freude am Fahren haben, sind wir gern persönlich für Sie da. Unter der Servicenummer 0180 2 324252* beraten wir Sie gerne 7 Tage die Woche zwischen 8.00 und 22.00 Uhr.

Sie erreichen uns außerdem per Fax unter der Nummer 0180 2 123484* und auch per E-Mail unter [email protected].

Es freut uns sehr, wenn wir Ihr Anliegen zu Ihrer Zufriedenheit bearbeiten konnten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
BMW Kundenbetreuung

Telefon: 0180 2 324252*
Fax: 0180 2 123484*
E-Mail: [email protected]

*0,06 EUR pro Anruf/Fax aus dem deutschen Festnetz, höchstens 0,42 EUR pro Minute
aus deutschen Mobilfunknetzen
Mo. - So. von 8:00 - 22:00 Uhr

-------------------------------------------------------
Vorstand: Norbert Reithofer, Vorsitzender,
Friedrich Eichiner, Harald Krüger, Ian Robertson
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Joachim Milberg
Sitz und Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 42243
What did you actually ask for and how? Was it in English? Would you mind posting the email you sent?

·
Registered
823 Posts
What did you actually ask for and how? Was it in English? Would you mind posting the email you sent?

hey n899999
this is what you send, changing vin, model, and name ofc.

to: [email protected]

Guten Tag,

Konten Sie mir mitteilen welche Serienausstattung ab Werk meinen 2002 BMW E46 325i hat?
Gerne mit dem Polstercode und Originallack unter Angabe der ***********NG78069?

Mit Freundliche grüssen,

Philip

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Dear Mr B.,

Thank you for your e-mail dated 11.09.2010.

As requested, we will send you the equipment list of your BMW 325i sedan factory in PDF.

If you have further questions about BMW and the joy of driving, we are happy to personally assist you. Under service number 0180 2 324252 * We advise you 7 days a week between 8.00 und 22.00 clock.

You can also contact us by fax on 0180 2 123484 * and also by e-mail [email protected].

We are very pleased if we could process your request to your satisfaction.

Yours sincerely,
BMW Service

Phone: 0180 2 324252 *
Fax: 0180 2 123484 *
E-mail: [email protected]

* 0,06 EUR per call / fax from the German fixed network, more than 0.42 EUR per minute
from German mobile networks
Monday - Sunday from 8:00 - 22:00 clock

-------------------------------------------------- -----
CEO: Norbert Reithofer, Chairman,
Eichiner Friedrich, Harald Kruger, Ian Robertson
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Joachim Milberg
Registered office: Muenchen HRB 42243

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
^ Can you translate g6's original message. Google Translate fails on that. :rolleyes:

Good day,

My accounts you tell me what standard equipment from the factory 2002 BMW E46 325i have?
Happy with the original paint and upholstery code indicating the *********** NG78069?

Kind regards,
:facepalm:

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Is there a more generic message we can all use so that it isn't specific to certain features and or questions?

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
And since someone else asked, here's the email I sent to the address above. Guten morgen=good morning and danke schön=thank you very much:

Guten Morgen,

Can you provide a list of options on my 2001 325i, VIN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ?

I would be most appreciative.

Danke schön,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts