BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just Marinatin'
2,875 Posts
is it the whole bumper?

like fogs and the metal support beam behind it and the trim and all clips? Or is it just the bumper cover? Probably sell it on ebay for about 50 bucks plus shipping if it is just the cover.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumper and black strips.

The bumper comes with the black strips only. i can give u the front license plate holder and the other one also that I bought from BMW for 30 dollars. You know that the black strip is about 20 dollars a piece. I can sell it to you for 80 dollars (everything) and u pay for shipping and handling. When I order the RD 35 bumper, the shipment was 150 dollars almost. If you are interested, please let me know. Thank you.

The RD R35 uses the same fog lights so I can not give you that. The bumper painted cost me 1050 dollars. you can check the price on the internet. I paid 730 dollars with shipping. then 300 dollars to paint it.

Since I don't need the old bumper anymore, I rather sell it.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,875 Posts
I was just trying to help you out

I recently sold my bumper. Nobody would buy it on here. I assume that if you have a 2001 then it does not look any different than mine did. There was one guy that offered me 150 for it but that fell through. If you are going to ship it to someone use greyhound that is how I shipped mine. Works good and it is cheap. You wont' even be able to ship it through fedex or ups unless you have an account with them because the dimensions will exceed their limit. Make sure that you take all the clips out that you need because I am pretty sure the RD35 doesn't come with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts