E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any options that you guys can think of that are not normally offered but you can order specially?
example: rear sunshade

so far for the normal options i have:

smg
power glass moonroof
xenons
navigation
hk sound

thanks in advance

·
Alco-ma-holic
1,009 Posts
don't waste your money on a sun shade. You can get them from Pacific or Circle for less. That is if you really need one in Michigan.

Why not get the new Mpackage with the cruise control delete, weight shaving, and new M-blue color. (sorry for the general terms, but its midnight and I just got back from a 13hr work day.)

Good luck.

·
AREA 51
1,725 Posts
B3AM3R said:
is there any options that you guys can think of that are not normally offered but you can order specially?
example: rear sunshade

so far for the normal options i have:

smg
power glass moonroof
xenons
navigation
hk sound

thanks in advance
have you driven SMG? ...just curious

navi in an M3? ...i'd spend that money elsewhere (but that's just me)

what is your color combo?

and congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MillsBims said:
don't waste your money on a sun shade. You can get them from Pacific or Circle for less. That is if you really need one in Michigan.

Why not get the new Mpackage with the cruise control delete, weight shaving, and new M-blue color. (sorry for the general terms, but its midnight and I just got back from a 13hr work day.)

Good luck.
i dont think the m package is really worth it. the only thing good about it is the steering ratio change and suspension. not worth 4g's to me. the m track mode of dsc doesnt seem to worthwhile either seeing it would be better with it completely off if your tracking it. the sunshade i just gave as an example

bender73 said:
have you driven SMG? ...just curious

navi in an M3? ...i'd spend that money elsewhere (but that's just me)

what is your color combo?

and congrats!!!
tiag exterior and red interior

nope havent drivin smg yet but im gonna test drive it tomorrow. and thanks :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Killer Junior said:
Search using key words "ZCS" "ZCP" "Club Sport Package" or "Competition Package". ;)
YES!!!! wait to get the competition package you wont be sorry. I belive that it starts in December builds so check it out you will LOVE it.

competition package :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,936 Posts
B3AM3R said:
i dont think the m package is really worth it. the only thing good about it is the steering ratio change and suspension. not worth 4g's to me. the m track mode of dsc doesnt seem to worthwhile either seeing it would be better with it completely off if your tracking it.
Well, I may be a bit biased, but I think that the CSL style ltw forged wheels and tires alone are worth $4K. The more direct steering ratio, increased diameter front rotors, improved suspension and M Track mode in addition make the option a worthwhile investment IMO. It definately won't hurt resale value for potential future enthusiasts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts