BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright guys heres the deal....this was mainly planned out by TimeFor

we dont know the location yet but we promise to post one up before saturday.
we are going to meet up somewhere at 6:30pm and talk,do photography and all that. Then whenever we are all ready we will
cruise on the PCH. After the cruise we will grab some dinner that
would be around 8-8:30pm and then thats the meet.

Date: August 23 (saturday)

This will be a very big european car meet...

I'll be posting it on socaleuro,bimmerforums,dtmpower,and mbworld

·
Registered
833 Posts
I am going to go tomorrow and plan a route. I'll have details up as soon as I can. PCH is a plan but we are thinking more of a Tour of OC. So we are going to be going all over. And I am going to try and fit a Cannon in somewhere. So I'll keep you posted.

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey timefor.......can you register at the other forums i posted this on so they can know whats up

mbworld
dtmpower
socaleuro
bnzsport
bimmerforums

and if im missing one i'll edit this post...thanks alot

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ok, I drive the route we will most likely take tonight. I had planed to take the 133 but I just found out its a toll road. :( But there is a way around that is much funnier. We are going to be around Ortega Hwy but not on it. I was told there are too many cops and well, just not worth it.

We are going to start in Tustin Market Place. The Ikea went out of business so security and parking won't be a problem. There is however one problem. No lights. But it won't effect us because we should roll before it gets dark. Around 7:30-8pm. The trip takes us down to PCH, Then Laguna Canyon witch from there we make our way to the back side of Santiago Canyon witch leads just right back to Tustin Market place. I wasn't able to get a good time estimate because there was some film/ actor thing tonight down off PCH and traffic was a mess. Looks like some light traffic down PCH but generally a pretty good ride. And Santiago Canyon was totally empty. So I just hope it stays that way. :)

When we get back to Tustin we will park in a lot with lights. By that time most stores will be closed and we should have any problems.

·
Registered
74 Posts
wow sounds like a fun trip...abut what time will u be leavng the paking lot ....... if its around 8:00 i can make it but anything sooner than that probably won't be able to due to work. keep me posted and also we should post this up in m3forum.com also.

·
Registered
833 Posts
August 23rd, OC Canyon Cruise Info

Time: 6:00pm

Dinner: 6:30pm - There are various restaurants around Tustin Market place, I'll take a poll to find out where the majority wants to eat. If your not looking for a sit down place there is a Taco Bell and In & Out next to the old IKEA building.

Cruise: Rolling out at 8:00pm Sharp, Make sure to get gas and be back by then. I moved the cruise to after dinner so there will be less traffic. The Route is about 1 Hour and 10 Mins of Driving and we will have 3 Stops along the way to let people catch up. I don't have those address let so I will post them as soon as I get it.
We are planning on doing a small photo shoot for anyone who wants High Quality Pictures of there cars. This will take place right at 6:00pm for best light.

Since there are no lights in the Tustin Parking lot we will not be coming back there. Instead we will end our cruise about 2 miles away at the Chevron Station off Jamboree Rd.

And that's about it. This Meet will be huge, Last meet of the summer so lets make it count.

-TimeFor

1 - 20 of 168 Posts