BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than UUC or the NR Auto guages what options are available for guage replacement? I'm looking for guages that look like amber OEM lights but NO INDIGLO. I think CEC makes one but I'm not sure.

TIA:dunno:

·
Registered
508 Posts
I was wondering the same thing a while back but didn't get very far. I have the NR but don't like the overlay idea. I like the UUC but I would rather have no logo!! I guess I am too picky and SOL!! :dunno:

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
damn

CEC is discontinued..............and the guy who says it has it on his saloon...........dammit:flipoff: :flipoff: J/K, nice interior clem

·
Alpha Male
7,152 Posts
Re: damn

He and his said:
CEC is discontinued..............and the guy who says it has it on his saloon...........dammit:flipoff: :flipoff: J/K, nice interior clem
:tongue:

·
Registered
66 Posts
im with you on the overlay thing...overlays are crap.

I had the nr auto and was so unhappy i took em off...$125 down the tubes. The holes were off center, the guage "bubbled" up on me twice 'cause the 2 sided tape diddnt work well...just too many problems.

id like to find guages like uuc's with no logo too...thats the main reason i went with nr...but they were junk.

they said they had hundreds of satisfied customers, and no returns...ya right.

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
masstar said:
they said they had hundreds of satisfied customers, and no returns...ya right.
No returns because it was outside the return period probably :lmao:

·
Registered
265 Posts
damn......and i just ordered the NR's too..

maybe i'll try them and see if they work, if not, than i'll be the first unsatisfied customer to return within their time frame.....hahahhaa...

what kind of double sided tape are u guys using anyways? thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts