BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at installing some headrest monitors with dvd and video game hook-ups. Most stereo shops want to install SAVV, Alpine, or Sony. I just get blank stares when I ask about Power Acoustic or the system from Blaupunkt.

Anybody have an opinion on the PA or Blaupunkt systems or any suggestions for alternatives? I don't just want to play the same DVD on every screen, I want 2 DVD players and a video game console, and I want each one available at every monitor. Comments regarding audio hook-up, wireless included, welcome. Quality screens would be nice, but I think Alpine is a bit spendy at $650 for a 7"...

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
myron davis or savv. gb on MD for 750 shipped. Both savv and MD send you there own headrests so you dont cut up the factory ones.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately, the seats i'm installing in don't have separate headrests...

"gb on MD"? :dunno:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had PA screens and the quality isn't great. Its a cheaper screen compared to others like SAVV and MD. Alpine is the best but paying $700 per screen seems a bit too much. SAVV would be my pick. People have compared them to Alpine screens. From what i've seen, SAVV screens have excellent picture quality and the monitors look good. Does anyone know a good online store that sells SAVV monitors?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Im selling a Clarion switcher that has control towers that is used to switch so that each screen can be playing something different on it. Look in the for sale "ICE" section. I'm asking 100 obo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts