E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I sold my ///M3 and now am faced with a decision to buy either a ///M3Cic or a 330Cic, I'm just looking for some input.

330Cic 10K miles Silver Gray. Auto, PP, SP, X, HK. $37500.....Biggest benefit is it is cheaper to maintain, (Ins and Gas)

M3Cic 20K miles Silver Gray 6-Spd Loaded, but without Nav.... $41500

Both cars are 2001, I'm not sure if I want to incur the extra costs of the ///M even though the prices are very close.

Any input greatly appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
280 Posts
CATTIVO3 said:
Hey Guys,

I sold my ///M3 and now am faced with a decision to buy either a ///M3Cic or a 330Cic, I'm just looking for some input.

330Cic 10K miles Silver Gray. Auto, PP, SP, X, HK. $37500.....Biggest benefit is it is cheaper to maintain, (Ins and Gas)

Both cars are 2001, I'm not sure if I want to incur the extra costs of the ///M even though the prices are very close.

u sure its silver-grey..thats a new color this march .. unless it was offered somewhere else or as an individual...

·
Registered
280 Posts
unless u mean gray interior..in that case i say m3 all the way..i had the 330ci and i traded it in for the m 18 months in...different beast...

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,399 Posts
Verts are cool!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
CATTIVO3 said:
Hey Guys,

u sure its silver-grey..thats a new color this march .. unless it was offered somewhere else or as an individual...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the relies guys, just for clarification sake~

Silver WITH Gray INTERIOR...... :D

And yes I meant to say M3Cic..... On any formal internal document an M3 Coupe and Convertible are distinguished by M3 and M3Cic respectfully speaking. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looks like the ///M is a winner again.... The GF is going to love this one.... sell an '01 M3 Coupe for a Vert. :lmao:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.