E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone here ever taken any online classes for photography? in perticular from betterphoto.com? i was interested in perhaps taking a class there but the price is about 300 and i was hoping there might be someone here who could tell me if i would just be throwing money away or if its worth it. thanks.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
i think you'd be throwing your money away. i never took classes and i'm perfect, right? hahahaha

honestly, though. if you feel that spending $300 on online classes will help you get better at photography (which involves going outside and taking pictures of tangible objects), then all the more power to you. i like to get my hands dirty.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
xiaonjohn said:
has anyone here ever taken any online classes for photography? in perticular from betterphoto.com? i was interested in perhaps taking a class there but the price is about 300 and i was hoping there might be someone here who could tell me if i would just be throwing money away or if its worth it. thanks.
There are some great books out there you could pick up instead.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gir said:
There are some great books out there you could pick up instead.
yes please name some good ones,

also i do go out and just take pics that and a few books and some online info are all i have ever had and i am amazed at the amount i have learned already. the only reason i am considering classes is because i think there is only so much you can learn yourself and sometimes it helps to have a fresh perspective. and someone to help you learn.

·
Premium Member
5,771 Posts
Did you see this thread? Those are lessons which were used at a class somewhere. If you read them you see you are supposed to tkae those classes with some others.

I was thinking about starting a thread where a few of us could take those lessons together and help/comment each other.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts