BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love the way these wheels look on this M3. I am even considering them for my car. Anyone know the name of these wheels? I love this car

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the complement //M pwr 00 ,the wheels are the only 19x10.5&19x9.5 Volk Te37s in the country you can see volk wheels at mackin industries .com and I did use the original caps ,on Te37s they come smooth with no volk logo so I put the bmw logo over the smooth cap.The finish on these wheels were done in a process called perma star in black pearl .The wheel weight is 19pounds & 18 pounds thanks if you guy what any more pics let me know the car has Ap racing 6pistons in front 4pistons in the rear full carbon trunk recaro spg tc kline da shocks &much more.

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
Yup, those belong to Jeff (ASD) and look simply awesome!

Rare and super clean plus lightweight. Trust me, seeing them in pics is one thing but seeing them in person is another story! Very nice for sure :)

rk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Damn...18 and 19 lbs for 19in wheels, thats great! The only other wheels I know in that weight range are the SSR Comps but they're 18's. Nice rims! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
asdspeed said:
Thanks for the complement //M pwr 00 ,the wheels are the only 19x10.5&19x9.5 Volk Te37s in the country you can see volk wheels at mackin industries .com and I did use the original caps ,on Te37s they come smooth with no volk logo so I put the bmw logo over the smooth cap.The finish on these wheels were done in a process called perma star in black pearl .The wheel weight is 19pounds & 18 pounds thanks if you guy what any more pics let me know the car has Ap racing 6pistons in front 4pistons in the rear full carbon trunk recaro spg tc kline da shocks &much more.
I would definitely like to see more pics :thumbup:

Find out about my car
here or on
my website. If you like what you see, please
vote for my car here.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
More pics if possible... I would like different angles so I can try and photoshop them on my car. I really like these wheels, the finish is perfect especially with your color. I have the OEM 19" wheels from BMW, do you guys think its OK for me to use my stock tires, because that would save me a lot of money. Im not sure on the width of the OEM 19s but if I could use the stock tires I will buy these wheels this week for sure.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Was this finish an option with the wheel, because I only see them in Bronze finish which looks like sh!t

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes it does look simple and HOT at the sametime.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll put up some pics up after this weekend .Dextor79 the wheels are japanese but so are SSR's .Hp99hp, the price on the wheels if you could get 19" would be around $600-$550 the finish is custom , more pics will be up soon. Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts