BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fricken' pick-up truck had a month's worth of snow/ice in his wheelwell. He hit a bump and a 10" x 10" block of **** came off. I hit it with my front add-on (unlowered) doing 120 Km/H. He was doing maybe 110 Km/h. The front of the add-on is fine, but it chipped on the side for some reason. Here's the damage:

I also found a chunk of black broken plastic from my under my front bumper.

·
Registered
776 Posts
That sucks man!! The bodyshop was gonna put the rear add-on on didn't they??? Do you have pics of that??

Sorry for the damage.. your car looks great!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Yeah I just saw them.. hahaha.. I just looked at the first thread first... :D :huh:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Sorry to hear Brandon, I guess that's the price we pay for living in Canada with all that snow (but we're still the best country in the world). :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sucks to here that but you car is looking :pimpin:

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,734 Posts
doesn't look too bad at all. all intact still. ihope those streaks arent scratches.. are they?if they are.. they look very repairable. better than the front add-on popping off on the road and you running over it.. then this would be a sad thread..hope everything turns out okay

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. Of all the ****ty bad luck. :sad: Hope it won't cost a fortune to fix; oh wait, I almost forgot what we drive. :)

Bart

1 - 9 of 9 Posts