E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else have this wheel and if so do they sit in to far on the rear of a new m3, it seems like they would fit a regular 3 series better. wheels are 4 sale if interested. $3,000.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
sit in too far as in a horizontal gap between the wheel and fender? Interesting, you ought to let Eric at SPP know that, so that they can change the offset for the M3s.

If that's the only reason you're selling, maybe SPP would consider an exchange for a wheel with a better offset.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave said:
sit in too far as in a horizontal gap between the wheel and fender? Interesting, you ought to let Eric at SPP know that, so that they can change the offset for the M3s.

If that's the only reason you're selling, maybe SPP would consider an exchange for a wheel with a better offset.
they said they will but i don't want to wait a month to get two wheels but if i have to i will. plus i still have to buy them but 4 cost.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,293 Posts
kerrygetz said:


they said they will but i don't want to wait a month to get two wheels but if i have to i will. plus i still have to buy them but 4 cost.
That seems odd.....they should replace the 2 if they don't fit or weren't made properly. HRE does. Maybe there was a misunderstanding? :dunno:

You have any pictures of them on the car? Maybe I can take a look and see what's wrong. Sometimes there is an easy solution.

Hate to see you lose out like that...they are really nice wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lee2375 said:


That seems odd.....they should replace the 2 if they don't fit or weren't made properly. HRE does. Maybe there was a misunderstanding? :dunno:

You have any pictures of them on the car? Maybe I can take a look and see what's wrong. Sometimes there is an easy solution.

Hate to see you lose out like that...they are really nice wheels.
They will replace but i don't want to wait a month or two to get two wheels.:banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
spp is making me two new rear wheels, so going to use spacers for now and keep the wheels, put them all on today and they look hot. sorry
 

·
Modded ///Member
Joined
·
1,100 Posts
the reason they are like this is becuase of the fact that alot of people ask for rims that wont rub so we make them a bit conservative, you guys will be amazed at the amoutn of people who call and ask for 19s and call back and complain that they rub! we are working on bigger lips (4in) etc so that we can have a more aggressive looking fitment. THat picture is of crummies car with the absolute wrong tire on it so it looks a bit thinner. we will be hooking kerry up with some spacers and will rebuild his wheels asap. if you guys have any questions or concerns on the wheels please dont hesitate to call us
Manu
17146321951
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
EuRoPrOjEkTzE46 said:
the reason they are like this is becuase of the fact that alot of people ask for rims that wont rub so we make them a bit conservative, you guys will be amazed at the amoutn of people who call and ask for 19s and call back and complain that they rub! we are working on bigger lips (4in) etc so that we can have a more aggressive looking fitment. THat picture is of crummies car with the absolute wrong tire on it so it looks a bit thinner. we will be hooking kerry up with some spacers and will rebuild his wheels asap. if you guys have any questions or concerns on the wheels please dont hesitate to call us
Manu
17146321951
[email protected]
sorry manu, u guys are great. thank u

sorry for all the misunderstanding guys my fault, i just thought they would fit like my other 19" wheels.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top