BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are sitting in my bedroom and its killin me to not see them on my car. I stuck them on the other day just to give me an idea of what it would look like, absolutely amazing. What is the fastest/cheapest/best way to get them painted? Where can i buy paint? Anyone in the DC area have some left over Sienna Red paint laying around?

·
Big in Japan
1,373 Posts
DiscoStu needs to go to a swingning body shop and get them professionally sprayed. Esp with a color like Sienna Red, a DIY paint job is going to look like garbage, if you even get a decent color match.

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright thanks. I got my reflectors profesionally done and they look great, it was really expensive though. Would it be better to wait for my M3 lip spoiler and get these both painted at the same time?

·
Registered
11,155 Posts
m32 said:
yeah, wait till you get everything in...then paint it all at once :)
:)

doing everything at once sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Just curious... How did it look in black? I have the titanium headlight trim and considered having them done in the titanium to match the trim. I saw that you have the black headlight trim and it would match the black eyebrows. Just wondering. Thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Just curious... How did it look in black? I have the titanium headlight trim and considered having them done in the titanium to match the trim. I saw that you have the black headlight trim and it would match the black eyebrows. Just wondering. Thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My mouse button stuck. Sorry about the double post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts