BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
From what I have heard and read, the only immediate changes to the March 2003+ production of M3s is the Tail lights : they will be the LED style like the new 5 series & the upcoming E46 coupe + convt.

The changes to the grill, lights and side blinkers will be later in the year (I think !)

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
leng said:
Reason is: new 3 looks like a$$ to me... might have to move up the date to get one...
check with Clem's crystal ball to be accurate :eeps:

·
T!TSLVR
1,258 Posts
Lawrence,

Tischer is already done with jan/feb allocation on M3s.

Order your M3 now!! and you will get march/april delivery. :D

Oh, and if you're serious about the A4, I can get you invoice.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Impulss said:
Lawrence,

Tischer is already done with jan/feb allocation on M3s.

Order your M3 now!! and you will get march/april delivery. :D

Oh, and if you're serious about the A4, I can get you invoice.
yea I'm getting the Audi... u sure you can get invoice?

·
Registered
418 Posts
manik said:
From what I have heard and read, the only immediate changes to the March 2003+ production of M3s is the Tail lights : they will be the LED style like the new 5 series & the upcoming E46 coupe + convt.
Are you positive of this? My M3 is set for February production date and it'd be a drag to miss out this by one month.

·
T!TSLVR
1,258 Posts
Daft said:

Are you positive of this? My M3 is set for February production date and it'd be a drag to miss out this by one month.
The order for your car is not set (or my not even sent) until like a few weeks before it's scheduled production.

So if you really want the new style, you can tell your salesguy to hold off and give you the March production.

He may say you can't because it would screw up his quotas for that month, but I know for a fact you can get a later production if you want. Don't let them make you get what you dont' want.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts