BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gunna get the Rieger front, i dont want the rieger sides or rear, too low for my taste (and roads i drive) so which sides and rear should i get? i was thinking hamann sides and gtr rear, but i dont know where to get pics of them or where to order them....any suggestions?

·
Registered
11,182 Posts
the only sides and rear that flow with the rieger front are the reiger sides and rear or the hamann sides and rear. I have the hamann sides and rear add-on. I'm getting rid of them to go full rieger though. the rieger front is too low to flow with anything else

·
Registered
160 Posts
hamann sides and rear

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chop, you dont think the front flows with the hamann sides and rear? i like it with the sides, but i have never seen it with the gtr rear....im so confused...

·
Registered
11,182 Posts
the hamann sides and rear flow fine because they are also low. I was just saying, that if u don't get the complete rieger, then IMO the hamann sides and rear are the only other ones that flow nicely. The reason y I might change is because i rather be full rieger than mix and match. I also happen to like the aggressive look of the rieger

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i did mention the rd kit, im pretty sure im gunna go for that after talking to someone about gettin a loan off of them....so ill let you all know tonight...i really hope i can get the money cuz i love the tornado.....

·
O.D.
1,621 Posts
i used to like rieger, but i think if u gonna get something like that, might as well go m3, and alot of people are doin m3 bumpers :dunno:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Full Rieger!
:D :D :D

I am biased....:lmao:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts