E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
modder fokker
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought 1 of the things i still needed for my ice.

Its a alpine but not the 806 model but the model without bass engine the iva 800 but i have a bass control on my alpine dolby pxa 510 unit.

It will arrive at my home friday if all goes well.

So now my good friend hans acs and he firm HAVO will begin at my Ice in 1 month. All will be finisched on 28.03.2003 and then if all goes well i will reveil the new ice install and custom trunk with the tarantula amp and stuff

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey bro

Can you post pics of what your old ICE looked like. I dont have an account with the people you post your pics with. Seems like I have to join all kinds of sites to check out the best rides......:ben:
Good luck with the installation, post plenty of pics:thumbup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Dude

1st off your **** is hotttttt. Do you mind if I ask how much that amp cost you? Where do you have that spare battery?
Next thing what the hell happened to your ride in that first pic. GD that had to hurt! Well at least she back on her feet again. Great job......

·
modder fokker
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the first picture is the car i bought. As i wanted some mods there was no point in buying a perfekt car and then put al those perfekt parts off the car to put new one in. So its more cost friendly just to buy a car with the parts you want to replace damaged :)

in Europe the tarantula amp sells for 12OO dollars but in the usa its only 650 dollars retails. Yeah you guys are lucky :)

·
modder fokker
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spare battery; my oem battery is in the front and the second one is now in the back : if you open the trunk on the right side all the way in the rear. Its to power the strobes i have. I do a lot of car shows and with the extra battery i can run 4 heavy whelen strobes for 24 hours non stop. With a normal battery after 2 hours i could not start the car anymore. Its a special optimaz battery made for heavey duty.

Also is now easy to power all the ice. I can never get in trouble anymore on show (not be able to start the car after a show)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Dude I just realized that your where in belguim......I thought you where in the states. When I saw your plates, I was thinking it was for show purposes:lmao:
I know I saw that same amp here for close to $700. I was scared to ask how many watts it puts out. **** you can give me that extra $500 and I will get it for you :lmao:
That was a smart move getting that your car like that. Dude, you baby has come along way......cant wait to see her when the new ICE rolls around.

·
modder fokker
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe let me tell you a story. I first bought a tarantula amp (this is the 5 channel model 4 x 6O watt 4ohm and 1 x 4OO watt 2 ohm) in the states from a guy from ebay. He would first ship it in 2 weeks, those 2 weeks became 4 and then 6 and after 8 weeks i pulled the plug. Luckely i payed him with pay pal and visa card. I got suspended from pay pal but i got my money back. I payed close to 5OO dollars for that

I was so pissed by this fraude that i just got i here from a friend who gave me a 1O% discount. I still payed a lot but now i got waranty and a great piece of mind that shipping the darn thing would hurt it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Man I am in germany......hell I would have drove the dam thing to your door for the $500 :lmao:

·
modder fokker
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah hehe but keep in mind that in germany electronicks are also cheaper :)

And still i would have had troubles with the waranty. But its oke, i got a lot of things of ebay usa for a good cost and also i bought some stuff on ebay germany.

This way at least i made a little effort to keep the belgium economy running :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
True True

IC your point.......
My mother hates germany but cant stop talking good about your country. I love your country. I have been there a number of times. I drove around downtown brussels window shopping in the red light district :eeps: .........just window shopping :D Well hopefully one of these days I can see your car in person.

·
modder fokker
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hehe, yeah in a world enquette belgium was nr 1 best place to live. Great food, great women, great ambiance :)

Maybe you will c me again this year in germany. I think i am going to be in cologne or in osnabruck for the bmw meetings this year

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thats straight

Where you at the one last year near Ramstein. If so then you saw that custom Breyton M3 sedan, right.

·
modder fokker
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No i only got to cologne. I have 3 kids so to drive far is not always possibel and to stay out 2 days and sleep over is difficult with the babysitter :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
oh well

maybe I will catch up with you in the future. I with the new ICE your getting I will hear you coming :thumbup: Well goodluck, cuz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts