E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is what I am planning for my 2001 325, hopefully all will be done buy late may early june. Just wondering if anyone else has this combo, or what anyones opions are. I am open to suggestions. UUC TSE2, Gruppe M, and Dinan TB and Stage 3 software. Well there it is.. let me know what you guys think. :thumbup:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sounds damn good!!!!

I on the other hand went for handling. Tomorrow my UUC sways and springs ar going on, and hopefully the AA struts front and rear in a few months.

Good luck and happy modding!!

Mark

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Sounds like a good plan. You might want to hurry up and cantact rennsport to see if you can get a Gruppe M (if you want it anytime soon at a decent price). They said something about accepting latecommers to the GB which is now closed so give it a try.

·
TiAg 330i
544 Posts
Keeferno said:
Sounds like a good plan. You might want to hurry up and cantact rennsport to see if you can get a Gruppe M (if you want it anytime soon at a decent price). They said something about accepting latecommers to the GB which is now closed so give it a try.
Stupid question:
Is Gruppe M better than others?

I am thinking of Dinan CAI because of warranty. How does Dinan CAI compare to Gruppe M?

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
there's been plenty of debate on the matter and pretty much the differences are small enough that it just comes down to personal preference. I like the Gruppe M because of a) it's looks, b) no need to pay for an install and c) you never have to worry about water damage. Other prefer the dinan and that's a great intake too. Get what u like and don't let others dissuade you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts