E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm way pass my warranty at 85k miles. Anybody know a good place in Orange County California to get an oil change? What kind of oil have some of you guys been using.

·
Registered
157 Posts
how about diy? its super easy and takes about 20 minutes or so.

otherwise you could always go back to the dealer or find a bmw specialty shop (like bullet performance, etc).

·
Registered
54 Posts
oil changes

In Orange County? Go see Bullet Performance. They're at 3017 Enterprise in Costa Mesa. (714) 556-4269

They always have a couple e46s around, plenty of e36s, e30s, 5ers (of several generations), 7ers, and even a few 8ers. These guys really know their stuff and aim to please.

We service two of our three bimmers there (the newest one is still under warantee) and are very happy with them. They're definitely worth the drive from Long Beach (where I am).

·
Registered
110 Posts
DIY. It's easy... just a little messy.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
a simple DIY...umm...not really simple if you have a really lowered car, but its still easy enough.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I'm going to look into DIY and chech out the video, umnitza has on his website after work tonight. If I don't have the time(chicken out) I'll take it to Bullet Performance.

Whats the cost of DIY versus taking it to Bullet Performance.

·
Suck it easy.............
2,237 Posts
ky! said:
Thanks guys. I'm going to look into DIY and chech out the video, umnitza has on his website after work tonight. If I don't have the time(chicken out) I'll take it to Bullet Performance.

Whats the cost of DIY versus taking it to Bullet Performance.
c'mon now...like you really are going to DIY :flipoff: :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts