E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are trying to get together a small group of euros to meet up this friday in canton. Its not really a meet or anything but every friday and saturday there are a TON of cars that show up at the starbucks off the portage road exit of 77

if anyone wants to show up me and tim with the VW will be there along with some other euro friends coming from cleveland... im not too sure when we are going but i imagine people will start showing up there around dinner time... this has been going on for a couple years now and starbucks wont kick you off the property or anything...

·
Top2Bottom
872 Posts
There are a few more driveinns around the area too. The solon cruisin is on tuesday evenings, there is a huge one out in brunswick on saturday evenings.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Aurora Bimmer

I would be interested.

morrow95 said:
we are trying to get together a small group of euros to meet up this friday in canton. Its not really a meet or anything but every friday and saturday there are a TON of cars that show up at the starbucks off the portage road exit of 77

if anyone wants to show up me and tim with the VW will be there along with some other euro friends coming from cleveland... im not too sure when we are going but i imagine people will start showing up there around dinner time... this has been going on for a couple years now and starbucks wont kick you off the property or anything...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CtrlAltDel said:
you guys going to BFE next week?
there is a huge euro show down here in columbus tomorrow (saturday) and another show down here next weekend - if anyone is coming please let me know and we can meet up...

tomorrow is mostly vw and audi but im going... lemme know

·
Bahn Burnah
2,285 Posts
morrow95 said:
there is a huge euro show down here in columbus tomorrow (saturday) and another show down here next weekend - if anyone is coming please let me know and we can meet up...

tomorrow is mostly vw and audi but im going... lemme know
I think I may come down next week. Since I won't make it to BFE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.