BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maaaaan!!!!!!! Went to the "drive-thru" and the lid on my Extra Large Diet Coke failed and bam the lid detached and the coke landed on the center consol splashing 1/4 of the contents all over the cupholders, parking brake, hazzard and door lock buttons. No one to blame but dumb luck himself!!!!!!!!!!

Dried it up as best I could and damn if that stuff came out well! Also, decided to go on a 2 hour drive with the heater blasting on the middle and floor settings with all the vents aimed appropriately (kinda anal I know). Just got back and not a hint of moisture left. Thankfully, diet coke does not leave a sticky residue since there is no sugar in it.

I tested all the buttons and they all still work, whew! Only 4 months old and not ready to start having problems yet.

·
Secret Asian Man
864 Posts
doh, glad to hear it was diet coke tho, hehehe:)
around 4 months of me having the car, i got REAR ENDED, so coke isn't too terrible.

·
call me kev :D
6,179 Posts
big bad jon said:
doh, glad to hear it was diet coke tho, hehehe:)
around 4 months of me having the car, i got REAR ENDED, so coke isn't too terrible.
around 4 months of having my car, i got rear ended and a lady backed into me in the same month....

diet coke is nothing :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
986 Posts
e46boy said:

around 4 months of having my car, i got rear ended and a lady backed into me in the same month....

diet coke is nothing :cry: :cry:
u guys got rear ended ... so u got new bumpers
indigo69 spilled some coke ... so y dun u get some new trim? may b those cube ones..hehehe
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
DAng you're lucky. I had a venti mocha frappuccino in my hand and I spilled it all over my carpet and center console. Thank God I have black interior. No more drinks or food in the car for me

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey sorry to hear about the actual damage from being rear ended or backed into. I am not sure how well I could take that, if I could take it. Frapaccino would suck too.

I really love my car and think it is the perfect sport sedan ever created. That's why it pisses me off to think I justed "f-ed" with it by spilling soda myself!!!

Maybe I got off lucky and should count my blessings!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts