• SSR Gt3 (low price)

Votes: 9 28.1%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
O.D.
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn, now im really pissed :banghead: :banghead:
i have no clue which i like, mind you money isnt really important right now, may change, but for now, i dunno what to get :bawling:
its either bbs lm style such as hre, or cargraphics,(but not bbs lm)'
or ssr gt3's.....at first i soley loved the gt3's, very sporty, and low priced...but then i started seeing wheels like bbs lm's, and styling like that, now i dont know what the hell to get! :banghead: help me

·
Registered
363 Posts
HRE 540R...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
cargraphics costs way more than HRE...
other wheels u can consider...
Fikse FM10...Amir's selling a set...
Kinesis K29....
Both very high quality wheels...I would highly recommend them...
Or you can try custom ordering work wheels...

·
O.D.
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oops, didnt know you ment cg as in cargraphics....but now that i know, maybe i wil go for a set of the others recommended.....anyone have these?
fikse fm10

kinesis motorsport k29:

·
Retired
1,338 Posts
Fikse FM/10 are lightweight and strong :thumbup: Not many people have em and they look shweet. Only thing I dont like is the double lip.

Heres my order of preference:
HRE
Fikse
SSR
Kinesis

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
What's wrong with kinesis? I think their quality is way up there along with fikse and BBS? :)
Also I believe wheels with double lip which comes with smaller centers are actually lighter than the ones with single lip which has larger centers.
btw..kinesis's single lip wheels aka "R" series only goes to 18s because they use the centers from the 19s double lip non "R" version....:)

·
Retired
1,338 Posts
vincentw said:
What's wrong with kinesis? I think their quality is way up there along with fikse and BBS? :)
Also I believe wheels with double lip which comes with smaller centers are actually lighter than the ones with single lip which has larger centers.
btw..kinesis's single lip wheels aka "R" series only goes to 18s because they use the centers from the 19s double lip non "R" version....:)
Nothings wrong with Kinesis, I just dont like the look or finish (personal opinion). But i've heard their quality is top notch and lightweight.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I can hook you up with some kinesis...
Hard to get hold of them or fikse....they're a little picky with choosing their dealers..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts