BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
If that happened to me, I'd call myself "scarredforlife". That's horrific! It's funny to read, but must have been awful to experience.
are u kidding me? it was awesome.
I was like the 6th most popular kid in school for the rest of my life.
everyone knew the hugo pooper. everyone is always pointing at me and saying "that's him"
Im somewhat of a local celebrity now.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I was given the nick name "Ski" when I was a kid (1/2 Polish ancestry), and my hobby is Lionel trains.
Checkout my website below
No joke?! My last name ends in -ski too.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I did search the thread, and it seems like no one has mentioned this yet, so - I think "GoingNuts" was the most appropriate user name ever.
Mine is just boring. My first 2 initials, and my last name.
I have used "Hijo de Puta" on other forums though. Congrats to those of you who know what it means. Marry a Latina, and you will hear it frequently.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I did search the thread, and it seems like no one has mentioned this yet, so - I think "GoingNuts" was the most appropriate user name ever.
Mine is just boring. My first 2 initials, and my last name.
I have used "Hijo de Puta" on other forums though. Congrats to those of you who know what it means. Marry a Latina, and you will hear it frequently.
way to pass the censors

·
Registered
320 Posts
I played a lot of ice hockey and I'm a guy. And one of my numbers Is 2. I wish mine had a cool story like blind shooters :(

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mine is the name I use when I'm gaming. I started using it because I thought it would be funny for people to lose to a guy named bigloser. I used to use my car's code plus my first name(e30Jeff and e36Jeff) but I didn't feel like changing it every time I got a new car, and wanted to start using one name across the web so I could remember my logins easier.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Me and my little brother were screwing around playing Call of Duty one time and I was in the AC-130.
He started talking to me like I was a trucker over the radio and Papa Bear was my nickname.
His was Patches, he has Alopecia and that was his way of making fun of it and dealing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1366905471.196160.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1366905479.995525.jpg

Because I woke up one morning with it tattooed on my arm. Ever since that day I'm committed to using it. Anyone got a laser????

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
20 Posts
Eurogasm: I originally saw it as a sticker on some website. Ever since then Its been a term to describe any European car I drool over. And there's pleeeenty of them on here. ...Seemed fitting

·
Registered
334 Posts
My name is Julio thus the J and the kid is because ever since I started playing baseball people would call me JKid

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

81 - 100 of 206 Posts