BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

3201 - 3205 of 3205 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Birthday gift to myself: pressure washer with foam cannon. Good stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 330Ci 5MT
7 Posts
Fresh photos from the Tail of the Dragon. Driving this road was an absolute blast, especially on coilovers! Cornering hard, rowing through the gears, chirping the tires in back to back hairpins - by far the most fun I've ever had on the road.
I highly recommend taking a trip on the Skyway near sunset too, though be prepared to lose engine power as you make the ascent!

Don't mind the chipped paint on the M-Tech II - it was a product of poor materials and is in to be redone by the shop under warranty, along with new headlight trim to delete the missing headlight washer inserts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fresh photos from the Tail of the Dragon. Driving this road was an absolute blast, especially on coilovers! Cornering hard, rowing through the gears, chirping the tires in back to back hairpins - by far the most fun I've ever had on the road.
I highly recommend taking a trip on the Skyway near sunset too, though be prepared to lose engine power as you make the ascent!

View attachment 907569
Don't mind the chipped paint on the M-Tech II - it was a product of poor materials and is in to be redone by the shop under warranty, along with new headlight trim to delete the missing headlight washer inserts.
View attachment 907570
Looks fun! Wanna take mine through it. Drove through because I had gone to the nascar all star race

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

3201 - 3205 of 3205 Posts