BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1781 - 1800 of 1806 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Black e46 M3 coupe with used car dealer plates from Costa Mesa seen driving last night around 930ish in Anaheim Hills and made a right onto La Palma from Weir Canyon. STOP DRIVING LIKE AN A$$HOLE!!!! Not the first time I've witnessed your shenanigans. Oh and your right front corner bulb is out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lol... I have the same problem!!! My right corner goes out too... I looked at it and it melted the little metal piece that touches the bulb at the bottom!!! So every time I have to take the corner out and play with the connector for it to catch!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey guys... I was just wondering which I should do first!!!
I have a 06 M3 stick with 73k miles on it. I'm thinking of doing the 3 following things!!
1) overhaul the cooling system, either stock radiator or aluminum with clutch fan and thermostat and water pump and flush the coolant.
2) I've own the car since 66k miles and I'm sure the last owner did not do the valve adjustments!! So, do the valves and idk if I should take care of the VANOS too while in there. Hence the motor is NOT making any noise or ratels.
3) change the bushings RTABs and FCABs and the trans and maybe the diff and if I pull some over time at work get the subframe done too!!!

If you can chime in and tell me which you'd do first, I'd really appreciate it...

·
Registered
28,442 Posts
Black e46 M3 coupe with used car dealer plates from Costa Mesa seen driving last night around 930ish in Anaheim Hills and made a right onto La Palma from Weir Canyon. STOP DRIVING LIKE AN A$$HOLE!!!! Not the first time I've witnessed your shenanigans. Oh and your right front corner bulb is out.
doesn't surprise me. probably some teenager with a first job at macys and a 22% interest used car loan.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey guys... I was just wondering which I should do first!!!
I have a 06 M3 stick with 73k miles on it. I'm thinking of doing the 3 following things!!
1) overhaul the cooling system, either stock radiator or aluminum with clutch fan and thermostat and water pump and flush the coolant.
2) I've own the car since 66k miles and I'm sure the last owner did not do the valve adjustments!! So, do the valves and idk if I should take care of the VANOS too while in there. Hence the motor is NOT making any noise or ratels.
3) change the bushings RTABs and FCABs and the trans and maybe the diff and if I pull some over time at work get the subframe done too!!!

If you can chime in and tell me which you'd do first, I'd really appreciate it...
I would definitely do the Vanos first then subframe and then cooling system. Unless your having temp problems.

·
Because Race...Convertible?
Turbo ZHP Convertible
2,937 Posts
Made a strange sighting in a Seal Beach/Rosmoor shopping center last night. Black 325 completely stock, but on OZ Ultralagerras. License 2SLO4F1

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi guys,

Need some help finding an affordable/honest BMW indi shops in LA area. I think my SMG pump just gave up(06 with 89000miles). Any info would be appreciated.

Late I know but look up SNS Motorworks, in La Verne. Affordable, trustworthy, great service. The owner is really cool too! Family run business so they do quality work!

·
Registered
247 Posts

Lol I've seen him in the area as well driving like an ass.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Black E46 ZHP? coupe with LED tail lights and aftermarket rims going down Irvine Center Drive/Edinger driving north west last night. I was behind you in a white ZHP sedan until Grand Avenue.

·
Because Race...Convertible?
Turbo ZHP Convertible
2,937 Posts
Friday I saw a strange one. 60 East. Black sedan. Quad exhaust M Tech 2. Nice Halos. Fake M fenders. You had it all going right but ruined it

·
Registered
147 Posts
I saw a Silver 2 door (maybe a zhp) on the 101 near the sunset exit maybe 2 weeks ago. Really nice wheels. Gave me a thumbs up. Real nice car

·
Registered
76 Posts
Heading towards Huntington Beach today saw a silver e46 m3, all stock from the looks of it with tinted tail lights. Behind it was a g35 with no muffler, and an LED strip on the top of it like a truck. Lmao smh

1781 - 1800 of 1806 Posts