BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1806 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Let's put all the sighting in this thread... rather than having lots of thread's of sightings.... ne ways i'll start

moderators, please sticky =)

Friday - White 325i 5 North at 11:00pm-12:00am was dropped with rim's (around Glendale)

Saturday - Black e46 m3 with black rim's, blacked out front on Wilbur around 12:30pm-1pm (Northridge)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Saw an Imola Rot E46 M3 with black HRE's parked right next to my car(In the burbank AMC parking lot). Looked like it had some red racing seats inside. One of the stickers said KarToyz or something like that?

Anways, props for the nice car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Norcal:

5/28 chipotle parking lot in loamens plaza e46 m3 black, tint, bbs CH wheels W/ locks... and borla exhaust, looked sweet, but needed a drop

5/27 8:47 or so on fair oaks and eastern e46, blacked out, HIDs, looked sick

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
5/28: Saw a silver E46 ///M3, and parked on the other side of the lot I saw a titansilber 3er w/ what looked like ACS type 2's.

Guys I got my E46fanatics stickers, so hit me up if you see me :hi:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
AfghanScarface said:
5/28: Saw a silver E46 ///M3, and parked on the other side of the lot I saw a titansilber 3er w/ what looked like ACS type 2's.

Guys I got my E46fanatics stickers, so hit me up if you see me :hi:
EDIT: This was by Artesia BTW

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sighting last night....

134 West entrance on the Alameda on ramp in....ended up going on the 170 North.

Silver 325/330ci...dont know which one, deb-badged i think. Dropped low on stock bmw rims and clears.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Seen a few but just yesterday I saw the SICKEST white E46 pull out of the Gelsons/Coldstone lot in Northridge. A few days ago a really nice white M3 was pulling off some blacked out HRE's real nicely in front of LA Fitness:D

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
this is silly - but last nite i saw an 04 white 325 ci - if ur on the board u saw me cruise by on ur left with my black 330ci then high tailing it on Glacier.

white is a great color :) LED tail lights looked very hot :)

1 - 20 of 1806 Posts