E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched didnt see a thread so decided to make one.

Show off ur stickers on ur car! rear windshield, roof rack etc

And share where you got them or any good websites that sells them so fellow fanatics can get ahold of some :4ngie:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice. Lol anyone got those no fat chick stickers or the stickers u put over the airbag sticker

·
Registered
0 Posts
nice. Lol anyone got those no fat chick stickers or the stickers u put over the airbag sticker
LOL, yeah I have a sticker on my stanced 328i that says "No fat chicks, I'll scrape"

I would post it, but I'm at work...

·
Registered
1,874 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^nice

·
Registered
27,532 Posts
FelizPrim3, just my two cents... but that is a LOT of stickers.

As for me, I have 3 on each rear coupe window, all of which (aside from E46fanatics, the show team I am on, and my decepticon logo are sponsors who have been extremely generous over the years).

Vorsteiner
Rotora
Modbargains
RRT Racing

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
i love stickers

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
found this in the other thread i love the red stickers going down his windshield i guess since nike001 said its rice these are rice too

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Stickers don't always equal rice.

But if you do the slanted sticker style down the back window you're obviously just hopping on the bandwagon. IMO it kinda looks like you're trying to make it appear like it's a "Stance feature car" or maybe like it's sponsored(?)

Stickers get a bad rep (like a lot of other things)... they can be executed well and in a clean manner at times. Some people just over-do it or that style just doesn't all really flow together.

Either way, stickers are fun (I'll admit), and they can always be removed... but I will always just prefer a less-distracting, cleaner looking car.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Stickers don't always equal rice.

But if you do the slanted sticker style down the back window you're obviously just hopping on the bandwagon. IMO it kinda looks like you're trying to make it appear like it's a "Stance feature car" or maybe like it's sponsored(?)

Stickers get a bad rep (like a lot of other things)... they can be executed well and in a clean manner at times. Some people just over-do it or that style just doesn't all really flow together.

Either way, stickers are fun (I'll admit), and they can always be removed... but I will always just prefer a less-distracting, cleaner looking car.
Thank you. And i was referring to what you quoted. Some people pull it off cleanly. Others..not so much. I thought the object of car modding was to make everything flow cleanly and efficiently, but there are some people that are just adding whatever they think makes their car look cool but in no way flows with the rest

1 - 20 of 131 Posts