BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

351441 - 351460 of 351465 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
north bay. sonoma right by the track. but ill go anywhere in bay.
Cool. I'm in central Marin and have a buddy in Santa Rosa. Maybe we could all go for a drive. Do you have your E46? You said you're visiting

·
Registered
30 Posts
Cool. I'm in central Marin and have a buddy in Santa Rosa. Maybe we could all go for a drive. Do you have your E46? You said you're visiting
ya man that would be awesome i do have my zhp with me i drove this time. its on stands right now just did CA's, FCAB's sway bar end links, and brakes now I'm waiting for two wheel hubs with bearings to arrive today. should be all ready to go buy tomorrow. maybe something this weekend? i have a friend with a e36 328is and a friend with an e39 528i I'm sure they will be down as well. any road ideas ?

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I'm taking a vacation with the gf this weekend. I'm on break all next week if you guys have time. Coastal 1 is awesome, red top road is as well, but you can ride 1 for miles in point Reyes. Red top road is nice because it has a technical section and ends with some high speed bends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm down for either or I've done highway 1 from ventura all the way up but i did it in a horribly boring car so...... but either way shoot a message on this thead when you got more details and lets do this I'm on vacation till i go back to texas on the third so I'm good. maybe even make a thread for others idk?

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Ed, I PMed you my number. I got a weekend of E46 things and am going to the drag tomorrow. Would be cool to meet up with another enthusiast. Hwy 1 is closed due to rock slides from the bad weather. I got maintenance things to do this weekend and am working on a keyless entry project. Perhaps you can help us get running on INPA and we could finish the day with a drive. Surely we can work something out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ed, I PMed you my number. I got a weekend of E46 things and am going to the drag tomorrow. Would be cool to meet up with another enthusiast. Hwy 1 is closed due to rock slides from the bad weather. I got maintenance things to do this weekend and am working on a keyless entry project. Perhaps you can help us get running on INPA and we could finish the day with a drive. Surely we can work something out.
**** sorry man ended up getting busy and doing some work with a friend of mine while I'm here. I'm free tomorrow and the next day. unfortunately i don't have any experience with INPA but I'm surely down to do something let me know. finished up all my work for the moment on the e46 new suspension, plugs, brakes , tranny oil, wheel hub/bearings and an alignment so I'm down to drive

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Ed send me a text. My number and/or email is on your inbox. I'd love to drag your ZHP against my 328 for giggles. We can also try to work something out this weekend :)

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead. Live in the Sacramento area, anyone know of a good shop around here to start tuning my M

351441 - 351460 of 351465 Posts