BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

351421 - 351440 of 351465 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
im new here but am around, should get a garage day going or something.

Are you Norcal or SoCal? Socal has a lot of love as it stands

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
im in the north bay area

Oh well if I could read the title of the thread :banghead:

I don't know what a garage day is but maybe we could arrange a highway one drive. That would be epic and probably popular

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
was wondering when you would catch on, haha

garage day: we all meet up and wrench on stuff together

Yeah that'd be fun! I know archbid, orb, and some others are in the north bay. I also have a folder of usernames of people in the Bay Area who might be interested. I really enjoyed working on my car when other people were doing the same thing, I don't think many members have done that and know how communal it feels

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea, its nice not to wrench alone or just share stories with someone. Im down to host it at my place if thats easy for people, ive got some room and tools, bring beer and food?

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
yea, its nice not to wrench alone or just share stories with someone. Im down to host it at my place if thats easy for people, ive got some room and tools, bring beer and food?

Set a date and start a thread. I could invite other north bay people. If anything I myself definitely could make it. I have a couple things to do, and would be happy to help out afterwards

·
Registered
30 Posts
lets do a meet/drive next week or two. I'm back in the bay area from texas till end of month. just did CA's FCAB'S end links brakes and wheel bearings. I'm ready for a windy road!!

351421 - 351440 of 351465 Posts