BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 127708 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
saw a Steel Grey 3 series on 3rd AVe in San Mateo today.. had ACS wheels.. and some sort of exhaust.. i see modded bimmers all the time.. one time me and the other guy were at a starbucks, and i tried to talk to him.. but he didint' know ANYTHING about his car, apparently his friend did everything.. :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
14,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
still said:
saw a Steel Grey 3 series on 3rd AVe in San Mateo today.. had ACS wheels.. and some sort of exhaust.. i see modded bimmers all the time.. one time me and the other guy were at a starbucks, and i tried to talk to him.. but he didint' know ANYTHING about his car, apparently his friend did everything.. :thumbdwn:
What's the point in modding your car if you know nothing about it? :rolleyes:

Anywho, I know there's alot more local cars on the board...Where is everyone? :dunno:

·
Registered
756 Posts
gjeldubbimmer said:
East County here! Antioch/Brentwood area
gjeldubbimmer said:
my parents (they live in Fremont and Hayward) and pass by 580/680 I always seem to see alot of modded e46's
Hello, I am usually at these two locations. My Bimmer is at the Antioch/Pittsburg resident and my other two cars, Toyota Tercel and Nissan pick-up (w/an e46fanatics sticker) is at the Union City resident. Maybe, you have seen my ride around.:dunno:

I also like to add, I am always at the Brentwood area cuz a couple of my M3 buddies live there.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
CroBmw said:
I am from Walnut Creek and i don't see to many moded BMW's arround here.
I have silver 325 but zhp wheels not bbs:)

hows it cousin cro? I have seen a few modded e46 esp. by the 680/24 interchange. I always use that route to drop off my pregnant wifey in berkeley.

I have a jet black 3 with personalized plates or you might catch me in a mini with VMMOTORWERKS plate holders (he he)

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
EUROGUN said:
Hello, I am usually at these two locations. My Bimmer is at the Antioch/Pittsburg resident and my other two cars, Toyota Tercel and Nissan pick-up (w/an e46fanatics sticker) is at the Union City resident. Maybe, you have seen my ride around.:dunno:

I also like to add, I am always at the Brentwood area cuz a couple of my M3 buddies live there.

cool cousin. Nope, I havent seen any modded e46's..yet. I have see a ton of modded 5 series as wells as handful of fixed up trunks/suv and some nicely done rice rockets and some fugly rice rockets (ahem my neighbor's acura for one he he)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
deletedpenguin said:
What's the point in modding your car if you know nothing about it? :rolleyes:

Anywho, I know there's alot more local cars on the board...Where is everyone? :dunno:
anybody from solano county? i only see modded bmw's when i hit up frisco or daly city. ive seen only 1 other m3 in vallejo :dunno:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I see them everywhere. From SF down to SJ and back up to Sac. In fact, I was following this girl in a modded TiAg 328ci this morning on the 101 coming off of Montague Expressway. :D

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
gjeldubbimmer said:
I thought that area Alamo, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Danville are hot beds for hot cars cousin? Rich folks live around there. He he
Yeah you can see a lot of hot cars arround that area but not too many moded bimmers. Usually rich people are older and they don't mod their cars:)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
silver e46 m3 with csl rims.. Daly City, Korean Market..

and a dark e46 coupe with 19 inchers (not sure what style, cause you were moving), no drop.. cut me off.. twice.. in Daly City, right by Serra Bowl..
:thumbdwn:

21 - 40 of 127708 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.